Monday, July 13, 2015
- Jung Lee is the recipient of the Zhu Kezhen Junior Award, the highest honor of the International Society for the History of East Asian Science, Technology, and Medicine for original scholarship in the history of science, technology, and medicine in East Asia, and the Abbot Payson Usher Prize, presented for the best scholarly work published during the preceding three years under the auspices of the Society for the History of Technology.
- Terry Alford, Fortune's Fool: The Life of John Wilkes Booth Oxford University Press.
- Timothy Vanderburg, Cannon Mills and Kannapolis. Persistent Paternalism in a Textile Town University of Tennessee Press.
- David Gleeson, The Green and the Gray. The Irish in the Confederate States of America.
- Cadra McDaniel, American-Soviet Cultural Diplomacy. The Bolshoi Ballet’s American Premiere Rowman & Littlefield.