- • I am a third year Ph.D. student from Turkey. I study post-18th century Anglo-Turkish relations. My current research aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the Chanak Crisis (September-October, 1922).
- Ph.D. History, Mississippi State University, (2015 – Present)
- M.A. History, Mississippi State University, (Aug, 2016)
Thesis: “A Reinterpretation of the Chanak Crisis through the Lens of the Eastern Question”
- B.S., Turkish Military Academy, Ankara, Turkey, Aug 2012
• Teaching Assistant, Modern US History, Mississippi State University, Spring 2017
• Teaching Assistant, World History Before 1500, Mississippi State University, Fall 2017
- • Turkish-American Rapprochement against the Soviet Threat, 1944-1950.” Presented at IS/IS (international Security/Internal Safety) Conference, New Orleans, LA, February 7-8, 2014 and Southwestern Historical Association Conference, San Antonio, TX, April 17-19, 2014.
• “War of Nerves at Chanak: Fighting Another Gallipoli?” Presented at Britain and the World Conference, Austin, TX, April 6-8, 2017.
Honors & Awards
- Turkish Land Forces Command, Scholarship (2013-2018)
- • Society for Military History, (2014 – Present)
• The British Scholar Society, (2017-Present)